Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Trump Card

Conversation

Travis: "You're way more irrational than I am."

Elizabeth: "I'm irrational? You're irrational."

T: "Name a specific time I was irrational."

E. "You name a time when I was irrational!"

T: "I don't remember; I just have a general sense of overwhelming irrationality on your part."

E: "So ... all those times I tell you you said something and you claim you didn't and then you get mad and tell me I'm the one with the bad memory because I tell you you have a terrible memory are, in fact, invalid? Because now you're claiming to have a bad memory to cover yourself."

T: "No -- I know you're less rational. I'm the most objective person I know."




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to know that he's the most objective person he knows because I'm the most objective person I know, so when we're together we won't have to compete for the other person's respect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah... you two crack me up. We need to hang out more.

    ReplyDelete